Wednesday 20th January 2021

 Hello. I have decided to start another blog. 

I've written two blogs so far, I think. One was when I was at school and I used it for my "theatre journalling". In year 12 and year 13, I studied Theatre for my IB and we had to continuously update our theatre journals. This would allow us to remember what it was we had studied in classes, and hopefully help us prepare for our exams. Once I graduated it from school, however, I never used that theatre journal again. 

My second blog was started about three years ago, when I thought I could spend my time writing about anything that came to mind. I decided that I would publish a post every week. Though I quickly struggled with that and have also not touched that blog since...

Still... As they say: "Third time's the charm", right?

I'm not really sure what this blog will be about... Books is probably a good idea. Considering that I'd like to work in publishing. Maybe I'll keep you updated on some of the parts in my life too, like jobs and interviews. And applying for my driving license even though I'm nearly 23!

Oh, and I just finished an online course in proofreading & editing which was run by the College of Media and Publishing. They're a lovely lot! Very helpful and supportive. I really enjoyed myself and learned plenty of things!

Anyway, think that's about it for this post. I now have to design this blog. 

See you later, alligator. 

Comments

Popular Posts