Thursday 27th May 2021 – I Hope These Words Bring You Comfort

I hope you know how much I love you.

I hope you know how much I care. 

I want you to know that you mean the world to me, even if we're not close, I want you to be here. 

I know life can get very overwhelming. And I know it can make you feel so incredibly tired and leave you without motivation.
 
But that is okay. You don't have to do a million things every single day. Some days, all you should do is what you can manage. Please don't burn yourself out.

Rest lots. And I actually mean lots!!!
 
Drink your water! Hydrate that body of yours. You are in charge of looking after it, so please do your best.
 
Do whatever makes you happy. Whether that's reading a book, watching something, listening to music, drinking tea, sitting in the sun, playing with a pet, talking to someone, or all of these, or none of these. Make your soul shine. You deserve to be nothing less than happy. 

Try to compare yourself less. You are not this person, you don't have their life, nor their job, and for good reason. You are you. And I love you the way you are. I wouldn't have you any other way, and I know plenty of people would agree with me. 

Please don't hold yourself accountable for things that are out of your control. If you cannot control them, then it isn't your fault if it doesn't go your way. I know that's easier to say than to follow through, but try to challenge your thoughts if they don't make sense. 

If things go bad, then they go bad. I will not allow you to think negatively of yourself when the days are darker.

You don't always have to be perfect. You don't have to achieve every single thing that you set out to do. But the things that you do achieve, and on the days when you do feel like you're perfect, celebrate it. Celebrate it all. You deserve to feel so incredibly special. 

I think you're wonderful. You're smart, passionate, determined, loved, one-of-a-kind. Say it to yourself. Again. 

You deserve all the good in this world. And I hope you get what you want out of it. 


Comments

Popular Posts